Wednesday 24 June 2020

Len - 1999 - Steal My Sunshine FLAC





"Steal My Sunshine" is a song by Canadian band Len, composed by band member Marc Costanzo with a writing credit to Gregg Diamond. It was released in July 1999 as the lead single from their third album You Can't Stop the Bum Rush.

The indie pop track became a sleeper hit when radio stations began playing it in March 1999, four months before Len planned to release their album. "Steal My Sunshine" had a commercial single release in July 1999, eventually reaching number three in Canada, Australia and Ireland, number eight on the UK Singles Chart, and number nine on the US Billboard Hot 100. Thanks To Guitarzan.



Tracks.



01 Steal My Sunshine
02 Steal My Sunshine [Skyjump Club Edit]
03 Steal My Sunshine [Bougie Soliterre Remix]
04 Steal My Sunshine [Neon Phusion Remix]

No comments:

Post a Comment