Saturday 17 July 2021

Whitney Houston - 1990 - I'm Your Baby Tonight FLAC


 

 "I'm Your Baby Tonight" is a song recorded by American singer Whitney Houston for her third studio album of the same name. The song, written and produced by L.A. Reid and Babyface, was released by Arista Records as the lead single on October 2, 1990 from the album. The single features a B-side, "Feels So Good", which has not been featured on any Whitney Houston album. While the original version, produced by L.A. Reid and Babyface, was released in the United States, the Yvonne Turner mix (also known as the "European Version" or the "International Version"), was released in other countries.

“I’m Your Baby Tonight” became a huge hit for Houston, reaching top-ten positions worldwide. It reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100, her eighth single to do so; "I'm Your Baby Tonight" is also her fifth biggest hit in the United States. "I'm Your Baby Tonight" was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Houston was nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance with this song at the 33rd Grammy Awards.



Tracks.


01 I'm Your Baby Tonight
02 I'm Knockin'
03 I'm Your Baby Tonight (Extended Remix)
04 Feels So Good

No comments:

Post a Comment