Monday 15 March 2021

INXS - 1990 - Suicide Blonde FLAC


 

 "Suicide Blonde" is the first single from the INXS album X. It reached number two in Australia, number nine in the United States, and number 11 in the United Kingdom. In Canada and New Zealand, the single peaked at number one for two and three weeks, respectively. At the APRA Music Awards of 1991, "Suicide Blonde" won the award Most Performed Australian Work Overseas.



Tracks

01 Suicide Blonde (7' Version)
02 Suicide Blonde (Demolition Mix)
03 Everybody Wants U Tonight
04 Suicide Blonde (Milk Mix)

4 comments:

  1. Track 4 of the sound files is the Nix Mix NOT the Milk Mix...so I think the images are for the wrong disc and the sound files have been named from those (incorrect) images. Is that possible? The sound files appear to be the UK CD-Single INXCD 14. The images are from the Aussie Maxi-CD 9031-72420-2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to bow to your knowledge on the subject wish I could say I ripped the CD but it's a download so I'm at the mercy of the original uploader as to it's authenticity. The only ones I can be sure of are my rips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a look through what I have and I must say I'm more confused than ever I've posted a 12"" on my Vinyoleum blog if you want to download that it has Milk Mix on it maybe you will be able to tell me if that is the correct mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 12" should contain the Milk Mix and your rip is the correct run time (5:44). If you got the CDS from somewhere like Soulseek I can understand. Things aren't always tagged correctly or have the correct images. It's easy to misidentify as there are 2 CDS with 4 tracks and Nix and Milk are track 4 on each and the names look similar at a quick glance. But the run time is the giveaway...Nix is 4:07 so over a minute shorter.

    ReplyDelete