Saturday 3 April 2021

C0ldpl@y - 2002 - In My Pl@ce FLAC


 

 "In My Place" is a song by British rock band Coldplay. The song was written collaboratively by all the band members for their second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head. The track is built around thumping drums and chiming guitars. It was released on 5 August 2002 as the lead single from A Rush of Blood to the Head and reached number two on the UK Singles Chart. The song also reached number 17 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks. "In My Place" reached #23 in Australia and #24 in New Zealand.

"In My Place" was well received by critics, who complimented its arrangement and profound lyrics. The song won the award for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal at the 45th Annual Grammy Awards.



Tracks.

01 In My Place
02 One I Love
03 I Bloom Blaum

No comments:

Post a Comment