Saturday 3 April 2021

The Black Eyed Peas - 2005 - My Humps FLAC


 

 "My Humps" is a song performed by American recording group Black Eyed Peas. The song was written and produced by group member will.i.am for their fourth studio album Monkey Business (2005). It was released as the band's third single from the album on September 20, 2005.

 the song won Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards, and it was a commercial success, reaching the top ten in fifteen countries worldwide. In the United States, it became the Black Eyed Peas' second single to reach the top five on the Billboard Hot 100 and one of their best selling singles, selling more than two million downloads. "My Humps" reached #1 in both Australia and New Zealand.



Tracks.

01 My Humps
02 My Humps (Lil Jon remix)
03 So Real 

No comments:

Post a Comment