Monday 19 April 2021

Vanessa Amorosi - 2009 - This Is Who I Am FLAC


 

 "This Is Who I Am" is a song by Australian recording artist Vanessa Amorosi. It was released in Australian on 9 October 2009 as the lead single from Amorosi's fourth studio album Hazardous. The song debuted at number 1 on the ARIA charts; becoming Amorosi's first number one single. When she heard this, Amorosi said "I am completely overwhelmed when I heard 'This Is Who I Am' came in at number one. I am so excited and thrilled to have the support from both the media and my fans. It is my first number one single and I will absolutely treasure this moment."  Thanks to Mustang.



Tracks.

01 This Is Who I Am
02 This Is Who I Am (Wideboys Remix)
03 This Is Who I Am (Wideboys Remix) [Radio Edit]
04 This Is Who I Am (Wideboys Remix Dub)

No comments:

Post a Comment