Thursday 29 April 2021

Wilson Diesel - 1996 - I Can't Stand The Rain FLAC


 

 Short Cool Ones is a 1996 collaborative album by Wilson Diesel, (Chris Wilson and Johnny Diesel). The album consists mainly of blues covers, with one original track, "Other Man". It was co-produced by Doug Roberts, Wilson, and Diesel. They released two singles, "I Can't Stand the Rain" (March) and "Strange Love" (May). "I Can't Stand the Rain" reached #66 on the Australian charts.  Thanks to Sunny.



Tracks.


01 I Can’t Stand The Rain (vocals by diesel & Chris Wilson)
02 Cherry Pie
03 Mystery Train (vocal by Chris Wilson)
04 Don’t Throw Your Love On Me So Strong (live)*

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys,

    Is this download ok? It won't open for me.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly fine just downloaded it and opened it did you use the password CDS

    ReplyDelete