Friday 3 February 2017

Dannii - 1997 - All I Wanna Do FLAC





"All I Wanna Do" is a dance-pop song written by Brian Higgins, Stuart McLennan, Tim Powell and Matt Gray for Dannii Minogue's third studio album Girl (1997). The song was produced by Higgins and Gray.

It was released as the first single from Girl in the third quarter of 1997 and reached the top five in the United Kingdom becoming her first Top Five hit. In Australia the song peaked at number eleven, spent twenty-two weeks in the top 100 and was certified gold. It also became the seventy-eighth highest selling single of 1997 there. All I Wanna Do was the first in 13 consecutive Dance Chart number ones for Minogue, stretching between 1997-2015 with Summer of Love.





Tracks


    "All I Wanna Do" (Radio Version)   
    "All I Wanna Do" (12" Extended Mix) 
    "All I Wanna Do" (Trouser Enthusiasts' Toys Of Desperation Mix) 
    "All I Wanna Do" (Xenomania Dream House Mix) 
    "All I Wanna Do" (D-Bop's Innocent Girl Mix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment