Wednesday 9 December 2020

You Am I - 1998 - What I Don't Know 'Bout You FLAC


 

 "What I Don't Know 'bout You" is the first single from the album #4 Record by Australian rock band You Am I. It was released in 1998 and reached number 28 on the Australian ARIA singles chart; the band's highest-charting single.The live performances of "Cathy's Clown" and "The Applecross Wing Commander" were recorded at the 1997 Reading Festival in the UK.   Thanks to Sunny

 

Tracks.



 
01 What I Don't Know 'bout You
02 You Want It So Bad
03 Cathy's Clown (live)
04 The Applecross Wing Commander (live)

2 comments:

  1. I know this came in both a Digipak and a slimline case, but is this ripped from the same disc as the earlier post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Todd didn't realise I'd already posted it my mate must have sent it to me twice.

    ReplyDelete