Monday 3 June 2019

Guy Sebastian - 2004 - All I Need is You CDS FLAC





"All I Need Is You" is a single by Australian singer Guy Sebastian. "All I Need Is You" is the second single from the album Just as I Am, following "Angels Brought Me Here". "All I Need Is You" reached number one on the ARIA Singles Chart and was accredited Platinum[1] in Australia, and reached number five in New Zealand. The song also peaked at number two in Malaysia.

As a B-side for this single, Sebastian recorded his own modern arrangement of "Climb Ev'ry Mountain" from The Sound of Music, a song which he had performed on Australian Idol when he was competing in the series.



Tracks



01 All I Need Is You (single remix) 
02 All I Need Is You (Cutfather & Joe remix) 
03 All I Need Is You (Sterling remix) 
04 Climb Every Mountain (Rodgers/Hammerstein) 

No comments:

Post a Comment