Sunday 21 July 2019

The Models - 1993 - I Hear Motion (The Boxcar Remixes) FLAC





"I Hear Motion" was the first single from The Pleasure of Your Company, the third studio album by Australian new wave rock band Models.

It was a Top 20 success on the Australian Kent Music Report singles chart, peaking at No. 16 for two weeks, (although it climbed higher in several states and territories, placing at No. 12 on Melbourne's 3XY charts in October 1983)



Tracks.




01 I Hear Motion (Mind Over Motion - 7" Edit)   
02 I Hear Motion (Mind Over Motion - Extended)   
03 I Hear Motion (Mind Over Motion - Trancemotion)
04 I Hear Motion (Mind Over Motion - Drum Dub)   
05 I Hear Motion (Mind Over Motion - Instrumental)

2 comments:

  1. This Is So Rare - Cool That You Give It To People. (I got It) I Like Rare stuff, when its fun, but if people want to hear stuff, it should'nt be UN- available to everybody. I like to share rare and unusual stuff too. Thank You

    ReplyDelete