Thursday 3 October 2019

Natalie Gauci - 2007 - Here I Am FLAC





"Here I Am" is the debut single by 2007 Australian Idol winner Natalie Gauci, written by Lindy Robbins and Tom Leonard. The single was performed by the final two contestants – Gauci and Matt Corby – during the penultimate episode of Australian Idol 2007.

After Gauci won the competition on 25 November 2007, the song was available online through BigPond Music, a major sponsor of Australian Idol. The single was released as a CD single on 28 November 2007. "Here I Am" was the first Australian Idol winner's single to not debut in the #1 position on the Australian Singles Chart. "Here I Am" sold 7,463 copies in its first week, lower than all previous Australian Idol winners' singles. The single was certified Gold for shipments of 35,000 in its second week on the chart.



Tracks.



01 Here I Am
02 All In My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment